Good Feet maintains this Website for the purposes of information, education and communication.
Your access to and use of this Website is subject to the following:
(1) This Website is designed to provide general information about Good Feet’s products. It is not intended to provide medical advice. Consumers should always consult a medical professional for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or for any other particular need.
(2) Good Feet’s goal is to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Good Feet shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Website or from your inability to access the Website. Good Feet assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Website.
(3) Some links in this Website may lead to Websites which are not under the control of Good Feet. When you visit any of those Websites you will leave the Good Feet Website and Good Feet will accept no responsibility or liability with respect to the material or any Website which is not under the control of Good Feet. External sites are not endorsed by Good Feet and Good Feet makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Website.
(5) This Website is provided as a service to its visitors. Good Feet reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(7) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All brand names, characters, slogans, logos, service marks, and trademarks whether or not appearing in italicized, bolded and/or in large print, with or without the trademark symbols, are owned by or licensed to Good Feet Worldwide, LLC, Dr.’s Own, Inc. or its affiliates, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the content or trademarks or any materials, may violate copyright, trademark, unfair competition, false advertising, privacy, and other U.S. and/or international laws, and may infringe upon the rights of Good Feet Worldwide, LLC, Dr.’s Own, Inc. and or its affiliates. Such unauthorized use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability. This includes the entire content of the Website, copyrighted and protected as a collective work.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this Website. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Website are owned by Good Feet or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Website.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of Good Feet or the photographer. This Website may contain Intellectual Property owned by third parties, including but not limited to promotional and business partners, licensors, licensees, sponsors and advertisers. The third party product names/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.